Monday, July 16, 2012

An App a Day on a teacher's Pay!

Stick Pick...$2.99
Stick Pick
Yes, I have the "old school" can with a craft stick for each kid.

 I found this app half way through the year and the kids loved it. It is very similar to the "random generator" on my smart board, but I can have it in my hands at all times with my iPad. You can create multiple classes and even assign the types of question stems you would like that student to get. (I usually ask my whole class question and then maybe add a follow up for that student with the stems). I love the way it even has sound effects, like the sticks are rattling around in the can......oh yeah and sticks do not "mysteriously" disappear because someone does not want to answer any questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

21st century teachers and learners