Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An App a Day on a Teacher's Pay!

June 19, 2012.....FREE
Brainpop

Brainpop is a very popular website that our district subscribes to. In order to see all the videos, you do need to have a subscription. There are a few free ones to try out. What I like about these videos, is that they are great little reviews or previews of topics. They are short and to the point. My kids ask to watch the movies in their free time. With this app, as well as online, the students can take a quiz over the movie they watched. My kids would take a screen shot (Home button and power button) of the screen and email me their score directly. (This was how they turned in most of their assignments to me.) I was then able to see how well they understood the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

21st century teachers and learners